The Provo Education Attorneys of Seiler, Anderson, Fife, & Marshall LC, represent school districts, teachers, parents and students in a variety of legal issues involving education. From our law office in Provo, we represent clients throughout the Utah Valley, including Utah School Districts.
School districts are so regulated, that it’s important for boards and administrators to seek counsel from lawyers who understand state and federal laws that apply to education. Our attorneys regularly advise school districts concerning their legal obligations in issues such as:
- Discrimination and sexual harassment claims
- Teacher terminations and disciplinary proceedings
- Student expulsions
- Disputes over special education services
- Defense of lawsuits against the school district
- Representing Parents and Students
In addition to representing school districts, our Provo Attorneys represent parents who have issues with a school or school district, including:
- Special education
- No Child Left Behind Act
- Representing students in expulsions
- Representing students who are injured or assaulted at school
- Bus transportation
- School transfers
If you have an issue involving your child’s education, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Contact Seiler, Anderson, Fife, & Marshall LC today.